Telecoms Business Developer
- Gauteng, R15 000.00 - R25 000.00 Per Month (Negotiable)
Benefits: medical aid and pension
Commission: to be discussed
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sectors: Sales, Technology, Telecommunications
Established Telecoms company based in Sandton is looking for Account Executives
to promote and sell a solution based popular connectivity product lineCandidate Requirements
Own car and valid drivers
3-5 years sales experience within telecommunications , VOIP , PABX and fibre solutions
Proven track record with new business sales
Marketing or sales diploma preferred
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
Junior Administrator - Bryanston
Our established client is looking for strong administrator to join their vibrant team.
You will need 1 years formal work experience preferably in a corporate environment
Strong Computer skills and typing
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R7,000.00 to R9,000.00 /month
Established IT company is looking for an energetic PABX / Technicians who has a good knowledge of the telecommunications industry. Duties: some of which include
- The applicant will be required to service existing systems.
- Fully install, program, lay cabling, (if required) and supply training to the customer on new PABX Systems, VOIP Systems, ECN Products
- To keep the PABX Supervisor informed on problems relating to your job, either technical or customer, and to maintain an awareness of the customer’s needs.
- Take responsibility for all stock allocated to the technician.
- To ensure that the Service Coordinator is given accurate information relating to service calls and installations.
- To complete all necessary paperwork relating to your job and to ensure that it is presented in a decent manner and on time.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned. REQUIREMENTS:
- Matric (Grade 12) essential
- A valid Driver’s License and a vehicle that is in good and reliable condition
- At least 3 years’ experience with installation and maintenance of PABX Systems
- Experience on PABX systems is essential
- A proven and good track record
- Experience on the Samsung systems is Essential
- Punctual, honest, hardworking, loyal and dedicated to client service
- Candidate must be neat and presentable
- Must be able to communicate fluently in Afrikaans and English
- He must know how to install and set up Standard analogue systems, Digital and
- IP based systems and have a very good understanding of networking
- Ability to work in a team as well as on your own
- Must be able to work within the framework of deadlines, and be able to complete task within these time constraints.
Job Type: Full-timeSalary R20 000 CTC + Benefits
R15 000 - R18 000 a month
POSITION: Credit Controller
REPORTING TO: Credit Director
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
JOB TITLE : Group Financial Manager / Group Management Accountant
REPORTS TO : Group Financial Director
SALARY : Market related
Provident Fund is compulsory and Medical Aid is optional
WORKING HOURS : 08H00 – 17H00 (may change and based on operational
AREA : Sandton area (however not always fixed)
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
All relevant financial duties including compliance, reporting and procurement.
RELATIONSHIPS AND PERSONAL ACTIVITIES:
Directly responsible to the Group Financial Director.
MAIN JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Obtaining all month end results and compiling summarised group results;
2. Calculating daily excess fees to be charged out to all business units;
3. Obtaining all payments from the group, reviewing payments that meets company standards & policies before releasing;
4. CAPEX – weekly capex meetings, obtain capex documentation from all companies – ensure compliance to CAPEX, keep list updated;
5. Assisting with calculations on contracts;
6. Completing ad hoc requests e.g. IT charges, ad hoc costs, debit orders – obtain all necessary information, ensure it meets company policy and act accordingly;
7. Board meeting presentations;
8. Benchmarking ;
9. Compiling management accounts;
10. Assist in any ad hoc presentations that is due ;
11. Cost saving tracking for the group and;
12. Drafting of policies when and if needed.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
1. Qualified Chartered Accountant with 4 - 5 years’ experience in either a Motor industry environment / similar and/or in manufacturing industry.
2. Attention to detail – of high importance
3. High level of confidentiality and integrity
4. Deadline driven
5. Must be able to multitask
6. Team player
Security Solutions Sales Executive
Our established security client is seeking strong experienced sales personell
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 5 years security sales experience. Advanced alarm, control centre, reaction and operational knowledge. You should have a proven sales track record, a valid drivers licence, your own reliable transport. Excellent written, verbal and telephonic skills , PC literacy, please submit your CV + Latest payslip for further consideration.
- Own reliable vehicle
- PSIRA registered (Advantageous)
- PC Literacy
- A minimum of 5 years Security Guarding Sales experience
- Alarm, guarding, control centre, reaction and operational knowledge
- Proven sales record
- Valid drivers license
- Great communication skills
Travel , Cellphone and Commission
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R15,000.00 /month